New year and new decade. I have acquired a personal vision for the future and set goals accordingly. I just seem to generally focus better when I can visualize where my life is going. Kind of like having a road map to keep me moving toward the destination. On the other hand, I guess you could also call me a dreamer. Except for number one, these are in no particular order.
- Grow spiritually. Attend church, read the bible daily, attend bible study group, meditate and pray daily.
- Be a life guide for Kasey. Continue overseeing her meds and therapy, get her working on her GED, teach her to drive, and facilitate her introduction into a good life skills program.
- Become fit (I know every one says this). Cut the carbs, eat nutritious food, restrict sugar, expand my exercise routine.
- Be a good steward of my meager wealth. Maintain a budget, have an emergency fund, continue saving for retirement, give back to the church, live within my means, stay out of debt, invest wisely, and leave an inheritance for my children.
- Be more social. Continue helping to grow our local autism meetup group, obtain a close friend, go on a date, become closer with family members.
- Be a good son. Assist my parents to navigate through their elderly years. Care for them as they cared for me.
- Volunteer. Nothing grand, just lend a hand when opportunities arise to assist the less fortunate.
- Learn a sought after skill that I can leverage into part time work. I think bookkeeping would fit me well.
- Be a good employee. Perform diligently, be respectful, do not create unrest in the workplace, avoid gossip, focus on meaningful tasks, and keep my skills fresh enough to avoid becoming obsolete.
Well, enough for today. Have a blessed day!